Florida Keys Boat Ramps - Rampas para lanzar barcos
General list of boat ramps in Key Largo, Tavernier, Islamorada, Marathon, Lower Keys, Key West, and all of Monroe County.
Monroe County Boat Ramps
- Everglades National Park, Everglades/Chokoloskee. Alligator Alley (I-75) or Tamiami Trail (US 41) east, then SR 29 south to the Gulf. Gulf of Mexico, & 10,000 Islands. All of the ramps in this area are private and have a fee, generally small. They are associated with a marina or resort so amenities such as food fuel, restrooms and B&T are the norm.
- Everglades National Park, Flamingo Visitor Center.. From the junction of the Turnpike Ext. and US-1 at Florida City, take SR 9336 south-west to Flamingo. 2 ramps, one to Florida Bay & Cape Sable (outside) and one to Whitewater Bay & Buttonwood Canal (inside). Park fees, Visitor Station, cabins and campground.
- Card Sound Road has two boat ramps. The first is a private ramp at Alabama Jack's and the second is just past the toll plaza before the bridge. Bayside. There is a fee at Alabama Jack's, or you have to pay the bridge tolls to reach the second ramp.
- US1, MM-111, Little Blackwater Sound Park. Bayside.
- US1, MM-111, Little Blackwater Sound Park. Bayside. Dangerously close to traffic on US1.
- MM-104 Caribbean Club. Bayside. Private ramp, fee. Safer than Barnes Sound
- MM-102, John Pennekamp State Park. Oceanside. Park fees, very heavily used, excellent park.
- MM-92.5, Harry Harris County Park, Take Burton Dr. to end, park entrance is on Beach Rd. Oceanside. Very Good, 2 ramps, parking for 20 trailers, park fees weekends and holidays, 8:00 am to sundown, restrooms, picnic tables, playground, good security and sandy beach.
- MM-92, Tavernier, Jo-Jean Way. Bayside, Tavernier Creek. Fair, small ramp at end of street. Very limited street side parking.
- Matecumbe Marina. It's located at MM 81ish on the bayside of US 1. Safe, protected, possible theft or vandalism. The cost is ten dollars for the day. The free ones are usually exposed to the wind.
- MM-79, Indian Key Fill Boat Ramp Bayside and Ocean via Hawk Channel. Poor, unpaved, shallow, no dock, access for Lignum vitae and Indian Keys.
- MM-53, Marathon Boat Ramp. Bayside, Vaca Cut to Ocean. No dock, Limited access, additional parking at Quay or across the street. Low overhead.
- MM-51, North on Aviation Blvd. at west end of Airport. Go north and east to corner of Harbor Dr. Bayside. Poor, short & narrow, sharp drop at end. Tiny park, very limited access and parking.
- MM-49, North on 33 St., behind Marathon Yacht Club. Bayside. Parking, dock, busy.
- MM-39, Little Duck Key. Bayside or Ocean, West end of 7 Mile Bridge. Good access & parking, dock, shallow at low tide.
- MM-37, Bahia HondaState Rec. Area. Oceanside and Bayside. Very Good 2 Ramps. Park fee, restrooms, snack bar, beach, open 8:00 am to sunset.
- MM-34, Spanish Harbor Wayside Park, on West Summerland Key. Bayside. Good/Poor Short ramp, shallow at low tide, no dock.
- Old Wooden Bridge Marina, Big Pine Key side of the No Name Key viaduct. The ramp gives access to both the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean. $5.00. Open from 0700 to 1700 hours. Use caution going to the Gulf. There are rental units available, bait, tackle, fuel, limited food.
- MM-30, Big Pine Key, North on Key Deer Blvd, east on Big Pine St., north on Koehn Ave., ramp is straight off the end of the road. Bayside. Very shallow at low tide, no dock, no real parking or security.
- MM-28, Little Torch Key, North on old SR 4A. Oceanside & Bayside (Newfound Harbor Channel thru canals). Parking across the street.
- MM-11, Shark Key. Oceanside. Very tight maneuvering, limited parking. No dock.
- MM-6, Stock Island. Oceanside. No dock, tight maneuvering, limited parking.
A1A, west end of Smather's Beach. Ocean. Recommended
for emergency use only.
Boat Ramp listings are compiled from several sources, including the Florida DEP, Inshore.com, the Florida Cruising Directory, and our readers' emails.
- Boat Ramp Etiquette
- Miami-Dade County Boat Ramps
- Palm Beach County Boat Ramps
- Fishing Info
Monroe County Sherriff Offers Reward for Information on Boat Related Thefts
The MCSO is seeking burglary suspects for thefts occurring in Middle and Lower Keys.
Marine-related Thefts on the Rise in Marathon
Boats on trailers are the most vulnerable.
International Sailing Regatta Set for Jan. 18-23 in Key West
Melges, J Boats, Swan, Farr, and Mini Maxi's among the classes to race.
Melt the butter; spiny lobster seasons start soon
The rules are different in Monroe County than the rest of FL
Florida Keys Fishing Report
Florida Keys fishing reports for offshore, flats, backcountry and reefs, where the fishing is hot
Arrests Made in Connection to a String of Upper Keys Thefts
The suspects had in their possession rods, reels, and other boating gear.
Make Sure You Lock Up Your Fishing Equipment
Boat related crimes spike during spring and summer, be on the lookout.
Dive Death Offshore of Islamorada
Victim was transported to Mariner's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead